After the course, you will:
- Understand all project management processes of 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas according to project management standard of
PMBOK® Guide 5th edition of Project Management Institute.
- Understand professional and social responsibilities of a project manager.
- Understand project management terminologies and heuristics.
- Discuss and resolve project problems with the advice of project management experts in PM CoP (Project Management Comunity of Practice).
- Complete project management documents for a case project with feedback from trainer to help
you apply what you learn into your projects.