35 Professional Development Units (PDUs)Provider
Stevbros - Global PMI R.E.P #3807
1. Project Management Introduction
2. The Standard Management for A Project
3. Integrated Project Management
4. Project Scope Management
5. Project Time Management
6. Project Cost Management
7. Project Quality Management
8. Project Safety Management
9. Project Procurement Management
10. Project Human Resources Management
11. Project Communication Management
12. Project Stakeholder Management
13. Project Claim Management
14. Project Risk Management
15. Project Financial Management
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge, concepts, working processes, tools and techniques needed to manage and execute the project from early start to the complete stop.
Through this course the participants will learn the fundamental of four phases of project management model and relevant work processes in 14 knowledge areas and 5 process groups.
After the course, the participants will be provided the basic knowledge and understanding of project management and be equipped with sufficient tools and techniques to perform project management tasks.