This course is designed for project managers looking to solidify skills, stand out in career and obtain PMP® certificate. After this course, you will earn 35 PDUs (also called 35 pre-approved contact hours) to fulfill the educational eligibility requirement of PMP® exam.
This course is aligned to PMBOK® Guide 5th edition and includes:
- 47 processes catergozied into 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas
- Professional and social responsibility of project managers
- The lasted statistic, terms and heuristics in project management
- 12 lessons and 300 questions for review distributed equally in 12 lessons to help you identify gap and fix the gap in each lessons.
- 500 PMP® exam sample questionsare divided into ten 50-question tests to help you utilize your personalized PMP® test taking strategy.
- BONUS: 4 full-length tests simulating the real PMP® exam.The more you practice PMP® mock tests, the more you gain confidence in PMP® exam. To pass PMP® exam, you must answer correctly minimum 61% of scored questions. However, to reserve for "unknown-unknown" things, you are highly recommended to do 4 mock tests with minimum 80% correct answers before attending the real PMP test. You can try 4 mock tests as much as you can.